Mr. Joseph D Robin
M.B,B.S (Hons), F.R.A.C.S., F.A.Orth. A.
My own interests consist mainly of hip, knee and shoulder surgery, particularly arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder, sports injuries of all types, and joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee.
My orthopaedic services include
- Treatment of sports injuries to the Hip and Knee.
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Surgical opinions and evaluations
- Total Joint Replacement for Hip & Knee
- Surgical Treatment of arthritis
Click on the below links to find out more about my individual services
Our Knee services include
- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilisation of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
Knee Replacement Services include
- Hemi (half) knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement TKR
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
Apart from management of hip arthritis, our Hip Replacement services include
- Total Hip Replacement THR (for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
Common problems of the shoulder include disorders of the
rotator cuff; shoulder
instability (dislocations and separations); fractures of the upper
end of the arm (humerus), collarbone (clavicle), and shoulder
blade (scapula) and arthritic conditions of the shoulder.
Dr. Robin treats painful shoulder conditions such as bursitis,
tendonitis, calcium deposition, rotator cuff
tears and frozen shoulder.